Before & After Care
PhiBrows: Before your appointment
Please consult with your Artist if you have any of the following conditions:
- Serious health issues
- Problematic skin
- Take over-the-counter or prescription medications
- Have previously had PMU performed on your eyebrows
NOTE: Before each treatment, the skin should not be burnt no in the recovery or regeneration process. Additionally, get familiar with the post-treatment care process.
24-hours prior to your appointment
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Niacin or any medications containing the aforementioned compounds
- Do not wax or tint to area to be treated
- Do not drink caffeinated beverages (coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.)
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight or use a tanning bed
- Avoid working out
The following treatments are not recommended within the four weeks prior to your appointment
- Botox and fillers
- Fruit or Lactic Acids
- Laser treatments
- Chemical peelings
- Retinol use
- Extended exposure to sunlight
MICROBLADING: After your appointment
First step in the healing procedure: 30 minutes following the Microblading treatment, gently cleanse the eyebrows using the provided PhiWipes without stretching the skin. Cleanse the skin up until you find traces of pigment or colored lymph on the wipes. this is done to ensure the excess lymph is removed in order to prevent the formation of scabs, which can negatively affect the quality of the work and the adherence of the pigment to the epidermis. Having cleansed the skin, the clients should apply the cream provided by the artist. This process should be repeated 3-5 times during the first 24 hours following the procedure. If the treatment was completed in the afternoon and you do not have time to repeat the mentioned procedure 3-5 times before going to bed, after the last rinsing, apply the cream on the eyebrows followed by the provided PhiPatch and sleep with it to ensure your eyebrows are protected.
For the next 6 days rinsing is not required since lymph will not be discharging any longer. However, applying the cream 3-5 times daily is still necessary. The eyebrows must not get wet while washing the face or taking a shower. In clients with extremely oily skin, the after care (rinsing and applying the cream) is recommended only on the first day, while in the following days the client should not apply any ointment or cream. Due to the fact that each change in the skin structure (formation of light fiber tissues) reduces pigment retention during future procedures, it is extremely important that the skin heals properly. In order to achieve that, it is recommended to use Anti-Scar gel 7 days after the treatment. Instructions for using this gel are included with the product. Please communicate with the Artist in advance so the Anti-Scar gel is available during your treatment.
1. PhiCandy Balm is a natural cream, formulated for skin care after the treatment, whose function is to keep the skin moisturized and to keep it protected from external influences, such as dust, sweat, etc.
2. PhiCandy Anti-Shock is a toned cream for skin care after the PhiBrows treatment. Its color covers redness and extremely dark pigment after the treatment which can cause shock in the clients because of the huge difference in color and shape between the old and freshly done eyebrows. The effect of faded pigment, as when the skin is completely healed, is achieved by using this cream. This cream is available in two basic tones.
3. Skin Candy Sun and Sweat Protection is an after care cream for eyebrows after the PhiBrows treatment which is intended for clients who are exposed to sun or heavy sweating. It is recommended to people who train often, or the ones who will be exposed to the sun shortly after treatment.
What is to be avoided after Microblading?
During the first 7 days, avoid all creams (except the protective ones), all the makeup (foundation) in the eyebrow area. Avoid exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, facial massage, and inhalation.
In the next 30 days avoid:
Suntanning, sunbeds, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors. You should always avoid laser treatments over the treated area during the healing period (Fraxel laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation. Faster fading out of pigment can happen if the clients use antibiotics or hormonal therapy. Always protect your eyebrows from the sun by using sun protection cream (not only during the first 7 days).
For more information, Scan the QR code and download the PhiApp.